The Pokémon Go Battle Showdown 2019 is a week-long event that includes Fighting-types, shiny Mankey and shiny Machop, a new Fighting-type move called Power-Up Punch, and other event benefits. Battle Showdown 2019 runs from March 5 to March 12, 2019, so make the most of this thrilling period!
|Pokémon GO Battle Showdown 2019|
|STARTS||March 5, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT +8)|
|ENDS||March 12, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT +8)|
- Fighting-type Pokémon like Mankey, Machop, Makuhita, and Meditite will appear more frequently in the wild!
- If you’re lucky, you may encounter Shiny Mankey and Shiny Machop!
- 2x Catch, Battle and Raid Stardust rewards.
- 2x XP for Gym Badges.
- Earn up to 5 Rewards per day from Trainer Battles, including Rare Candy.
- Earn up to three rewards per day from challenging team leaders, including Rare Candy.
- Power-Up Punch will now be permanently available for certain Pokémon, such as Poliwrath, Hitmonchan, Kangaskhan, Medicham, and Lucario.
You may find these heavyweights appearing more frequently in the wild!
Battle Showdown Potentially Shiny Spawns
With the addition of two new shinies, the pool of Fighting-types that may be shiny has almost quadrupled, and there are now four shining families. For the purpose of simplicity, we’ve just included the most basic evolution forms in the table below:
Battle Showdown Research Tasks
|Catch 3 Makuhita or Meditite||Combusken|
|Catch 5 Fighting-Type Pokémon||Machoke|
|Make 2 Excellent Throws in a Row||Hitmonchan|
|Win 3 Raids||Fast TM|
|Use a Super Effective Charged Attack
in 7 Gym Battles
The Battle Showdown event is a great way to gather Stardust, seek for certain shiny Pokemon, and hone your Fighting squad. With the variety of benefits available, we’re certain that this event will appeal to a significant number of participants.
Capture Stardust is doubled, ensuring a steady supply of dust throughout the week, which may easily be supplemented with the odd Star Piece. Even if you don’t love the PvP portion of the event, raids earn double Stardust, so you’ll have something to do.
Trainer Battles, on the other hand, are the actual star of this year’s Showdown, with Rare Candy awards available from both ordinary PvP and battling Team Leaders. We understand that many of our fans prefer raiding over PvP, but a Rare Candy is always appreciated! Do your daily Trainer Battles before going out to shiny hunt, and you’ll have a clear separation of concerns when farming.
Since that this event focuses on somewhat uncommon Fighting types, I’d recommend catching as many as your Poké Ball stockpile and storage permits. Machamp is a raid beast, Hariyama is a reliable teammate, and Medicham excels in a variety of PvP matchups.
These are some major points we believe you should concentrate on throughout the event:
- Star Pieces – don’t forget to use your stashed Star Pieces. Battle Showdown 2019 gives you a lot of opportunities to easily gain farm Stardust, so use’em if you got’em!
- Shiny Hunting – go after the increased Mankey and Machop spawns to add these new shiny releases to your collection. Don’t forget, Makuhita and Meditite can still be shiny too!
- Golden Gym Medals – are you trying to increase your gold badge collection? With 2x XP for Gym Badges, now is the time to do it! See our guide on Ways to Gain Gym XP and don’t be shy to hit the gym every day
- Trainer and Team Leader Battles – PvP each day to receive the extra rewards and don’t forget to do Team Leader battles! Sure, they can feel like a drag sometimes, but Rare Candies are invaluable resources for serious Pokemon GO players.
- Last, but certainly not least, have fun!! Get us out with your fellow Trainers to hunt, battle, raid, trade and have a blast.
The Pokémon GO Battle Showdown event takes place in March and features battle Pokémon. During the Pokémon GO events, the shiny Mankey and Machop, the new Power-Up Punch, and several other goodies will be available… The Showdown Fight will take place between March 5 and March 12, 2019. As a result, make the most of this thrilling occasion. All of the information about the battle event is currently published on the website Pokemon GO news.
Description of Pokemon GO Battle Showdown
- Beginning on March 5;
- End on March 12, 2019;
- Combat Pokémon Mankey, Machop, Makuhita and Meditite will appear frequently on the radar;
- There will be shiny Monkey and Machop;
- Double stardust for capturing Pokémon, PvP battles and raids;
- Double badges for gym halls;
- Increased rewards for PvP trainer battles and PvE battles with team leaders;
- Added a new Power-Up Punch attack for Event and other Pokémon Poliwrath, Hitmonchan, Kangaskhan, Medicham, and Lucario.
Battle Pokémon Appearance
We discovered that, in addition to Mankey, Machop, Makuhita, and Meditite, several Pokémon would be far more prevalent.
New Shiny in Pokémon GO Battle Showdown
Battle Showdown Field Quests
|Catch 3 Makuhita or Meditite||Combusken|
|Catch 5 Battle-Type Pokémon||machoke|
|Make 2 grade throws in a row||hitmonchan|
|Win 3 raids||FastTM|
|Use a super effective attack in 7 raids or gyms battles||ChargeTM|
Event Guide Shovdavn Battle in Pokémon GO
The Shovdavn Battle 2019 event is a fantastic way to get a large amount of Stardust and sparkling new Pokémon. You have the ability to enhance your team. Many gamers will like this event since it will include a big variety of distinct benefits. Including myself and my other trainers, with whom I am having a fantastic time playing Pokémon GO.
Doubling the dust over a week will allow you to simply boost its quantity using the Star Piece item. Even if you despise intense PvP encounters, raids provide lots of entertainment.
The trainer bouts, on the other hand, are the true centerpiece of Showdown 2019. The awards, in the form of rare sweets, are accessible in both ordinary PvP and bouts with the team leaders. Rare Candy is always useful when leveling up your favorite Pokémon.
While there are numerous uncommon Fighting Pokémon at this event, catching as many of them as possible would be ideal. Machamp is a raid beast, Hariyama is a valuable part of your squad, and Medicam will shine in PvP battles.
What should you do at the Pokémon GO event?
Remember to utilize your Star Pieces. Pokemon GO Battle Showdown 2019 provides a fantastic chance to rapidly get a large amount of Stardust dust. Thus, if you have Star Peace, utilize it.
Go in search of the gleaming Mankey and Machop to add to your Pokedex. Makuhita and Meditite may also be shiny.
Increase your Gold Gym Badge collection. Double points for Gym Badges can readily assist you in doing this.
Every day, you’ll be pitted against other gamers, Pokémon GO Trainers, and Team Leaders. You will also enjoy several more benefits. All Pokemon GO gamers should stock up on Rare Candy. This is an opportunity for them to make additional money.
And, of course, remain safe and have a good time:)