Pokemon Ditto – A first-generation pokemon ranked 132 in the Pokedex… He is a regular Pokémon that resides in the Kanto area. There is no evolution in Ditto.
Parameters and characteristics of Pokemon Ditto
How to find and catch Pokemon Ditto?
Pokémon Ditto may be found around residential structures, schools and colleges, and parking lots.
Where to get Pokémon Ditto
Pokemon Ditto Obtaining in Pokemon GO
Where can I find Pokémon Ditto? Review of the encounter with Ditto and his capture on video.
Pokemon Ditto appears on the map only as another Pokemon:
How to calculate and catch ditto see a separate article.
Best moveset for Ditto
When fighting Pokémon in Gyms, Ditto’s greatest moves are Transform and Struggle. This moveset has the most overall DPS and is also the finest for PVP encounters.
The green moves benefit from the Same Type Attack Bonus and deliver 20% more damage.
Ditto is a light-purple or pink blob-like Pokémon with vestigial face characteristics in its normal form. It is often described as amorphous, yet it has a very constant look in official artwork, with two little nubs on its “head,” a few soft lumps at its base, and two pseudopod-like protrusions in lieu of arms. The face is made up of beady eyes and a plain lips, which is virtually always drawn into a grin.
It has the ability to replicate any physical thing or living species, including its shape and attributes. When it comes to changing, each Ditto has its own strengths and limitations; being unable to stay changed while laughing and getting specifics of its metamorphosis inaccurate if based on memory seem to be universal. The anime, TCG, and several spin-off games have shown that Ditto can’t always alter its face during transfomation, a quality that has become iconic with the species despite being inconsistent with their representation in core series games. While its ability to morph enables it to get along with nearly anything, it does not get along with its own kind, which it will rapidly (and usually futilely) seek to turn into. To evade assault, it sleeps and changes into a rock.
Ditto is the only Pokémon capable of utilizing the Metal Powder and Quick Powder goods, and he is never far from civilization or humans. Its uncommon and frequently wholly unique characteristics distinguish it different from all other Pokémon.
In Pokemon Go, Ditto was often regarded as one of the uncapturable Rare Pokemon. Ditto was released in the wild on November 22, 2016 (no update is necessary to capture Ditto) and is disguising as other pokemon.
#132 Ditto Information
|Type||Candy Needed to Evolve|
How to Catch Ditto in Pokemon Go
Specific pokemon that Ditto may disguise himself as are currently being investigated, and more information will be provided when it becomes available.
List of Pokemon Confirmed to Turn into Ditto
- Pidgey GEN 1(Confirmed by IGN)
- Rattata GEN1 (Confirmed by IGN)
- Zubat GEN 1 (Confirmed by player)
- Magikarp (No longer true- Changed when shiny ‘karp was added)
- Gastly GEN 1 (Confirmed by Reddit)
- Mankey (NEW: Confirmed pokemongohub.net)
- Hoothoot GEN 2 (Confirmed by reddit)
- Sentret GEN 2 (Confirmed by reddit and IGN)
- Yanma GEN 2 (Confirmed by reddit)
- Remoraid GEN 2 (Confirmed by pokemongo.wikia.com)
- Whismur GEN 3 (Confirmed pokemongohub.net)
- Gulpin GEN 3 (Confirmed pokemongohub.net)
- Zigzagoon GEN 3 (Confirmed pokemongohub.net)
- Taillow GEN 3 (Confirmed pokemongo.wikia.com)
Additional Tips and Tricks for Catching Ditto in Pokemon Go
- You can catch Ditto with Pokemon Go Plus but you won’t get any special notification — Ditto will just show up in your recent catches and Pokedex.
- Ditto does not show up in your Nearby Pokemon.
- There is absolutely no way to tell for sure if a pokemon is Ditto until after the target pokemon (e.g. Ratatta) is caught.
- Ditto’s CP value is higher (or just different) than the pokemon Ditto shows up as in its hidden form. This likely results in a higher flee and higher resistance to catching.
- You cannot hatch a Ditto from an Egg.
- If you miss Ditto with Pokemon Go Plus, Ditto will show up as Seen in your Pokedex, but that or seeing one in a gym are the only ways Ditto will ever show up as a Seen Shadow.
- If one player captures a Ditto, the Pokémon will remain a Ditto for anyone else who catches it until it despawns.
–So if a Pidgey is revealed as a Ditto for one player, that same Pidgey will appear as a Ditto for every other player until it is gone.
When in battle, touch the screen to attack with combat moves, and the Pokemon will release their attacks as quickly as they can. Attacks that are repeated will fill the bars on their specific meter. When any or all of the bars are full, press and hold the screen for a few seconds to unleash a special move.
|Possible Attack Moves|
|Possible Special Moves|
|Name||Type||Damage||Number of Special Bars|