Best moveset for Furfrou – Natural
The green moves benefit from the Same Type Attack Bonus and deliver 20% more damage.
Furfrou is part of a one-member family.
Only Natural Trim may be captured and modified using the form-change technique. It takes 25 Furfrou Candy and 10,000 Stardust to switch Furfrou from one Trim to another. Furfrou’s Pokédex entry includes customized form swaps.
- Furfrou (all trims but Heart) was released at the start of Fashion Week 2021 on September 21st, 2021.
- Shiny form of Furfrou (all trims but Heart) was released at the start of Fashion Week 2022 on September 27th, 2022.
- Star trim is available only in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Diamond trim is available only in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Debutante trim is available only in the Americas and Greenland.
- Kabuki trim is available only in Japan.
- La Reine trim is available only in France.
- Pharaoh trim is available only in Egypt.
- Dandy and Matron trims are available worldwide.
- Heart trim is available worldwide, but only during certain events.
|In wild since 2021 Sep 21Increased spawns in:
Fashion Week 2022: Sep 27 – Oct 3
Valentine’s Day 2022: Feb 10 – 14
Fashion Week 2021: Sep 21 – 28
|Tier 1 CP 5,915Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance|
Take a snapshot of your buddy;
Take a snapshot of Glameow in the wild;
Take a snapshot of Blitzle in the wild;
Take 3 snapshots of wild Pokémon: Fashion Week 2022
Make 3 Nice Throws in a row: Fashion Week 2021
Special Research/Timed Research:
Misunderstood Mischief – 7th part: Take a snapshot of your buddy
Fashion Week – Completing 3rd part
Fashion Week 2022: Sep 27 – Oct 3 (up to 5 per day)
Fashion Week 2021: Sep 21 – 28 (3 per day)
Furfrou is a canine quadruped with thick white fur that covers its black body save for its paws and face. Around its head and tail, the hair is thicker and fluffier. It features a pointed snout with a round, light blue nose and long rectangular ears, as well as round, red eyes with blue eyelids. When its mouth is open, two pointed teeth on its upper jaw may be seen.
Furfrou is often seen having its fur trimmed and coloured in different fashions. Only those it trusts, however, are permitted to trim its fur. Aristocrats used to compete over who could cut its fur in the most perfect way. Cutting its fur boosts the speed with which it moves. It used to defend the ruler of Kalos in ancient times and is reputed to be devoted to its Trainer.