Gastly #092

Biology

200px Gastly hands Gastly #092

Gastly’s “hands”

 

Biology Info

Gastly has no actual form since 95% of its body is deadly gas, with the remaining 5% thought to represent the souls of people who perished from the gas. It always appears as a black, spherical Pokémon surrounded by a purple haze. Gastly’s mouth is large and pink, with two visible fangs. Though its eyes seem to protrude beyond its circular body, they are surrounded by transparent eyelids.

It has a light, pleasant odor. The poisonous vapor that surrounds the main body may cause fainting and asphyxia, and it can engulf an adversary of any size. Gastly’s gaseous nature makes him one of the lightest Pokémon. Gastly seems to have a lively attitude, often scaring and pulling pranks on people for pleasure, according to the anime. However, it has shown a readiness to preserve or pass on the memories of those who have passed away. It has also been shown that it can change shape and create illusions, as well as phasing through solid things and producing palpable hands out of its vapors. Gastly may be found in caverns, but the anime depicts it as dwelling in old, decaying structures. When exposed to severe winds, its gaseous mass dwindles, therefore they gather together in decent-sized groups beneath house eaves to escape the wind. It is also possible that it may create flickering lights in abandoned dwellings. Night Shade was Generation I’s trademark move.

 

Best moveset for Gastly

When fighting Pokémon in Gyms, Gastly’s greatest attacks are Lick and Sludge Bomb. This moveset has the most overall DPS and is also the finest for PVP encounters.

Offense 

  Lick 12 dps
  Sludge Bomb 41.7 dps

Defense 

  Astonish 8.7 dps
  Sludge Bomb 41.7 dps

View all »

 All moves

Quick move Damage EPS DPS
 Lick 5 12 12
 Sucker Punch Elite TM 7 11.4 10
 Astonish 8 12.7 8.7
Main move Damage EPS DPS
 Ominous Wind Elite TM 50 -14.3 26.1
 Dark Pulse 80 -16.7 26.7
 Sludge Bomb 80 -21.7 41.7
 Night Shade 60 -19.2 27.7

The green moves benefit from the Same Type Attack Bonus and deliver 20% more damage.

Gastly is one of the numerous catchable Pokemon in Pokemon GO.

#092 Gastly Info

Type Candy Needed to Evolve
          Ghost / Poison          25 Gastly Candy
ADVERTISEMENT

Combat Moves

When in battle, touch the screen to attack with combat moves, and the Pokemon will release their attacks as quickly as they can. Attacks that are repeated will fill the bars on their specific meter. When any or all of the bars are full, press and hold the screen for a few seconds to unleash a special move.
Possible Attack Moves
Name Type Damage
Lick Ghost 5
Astonish Ghost 8
Possible Special Moves
Name Type Damage Number of Special Bars
Dark Pulse Dark 80 2
Sludge Bomb Poison 80 1
Night Shade Ghost 60 3
  • Hatches From: 5km Egg
  • Evolves Into: Haunter

Image Gallery

Pokemon Gastly – Generation 1 Pokedex # 92… He dwells in the Kanto area and is a ghostly and deadly species of Pokémon. Pokemon Gastly transforms into Pokemon Haunter after eating 25 sweets.

Parameters and characteristics of Pokemon Gastly

Max BS 1390
Атака 186
Protection 67
Resistance 102

How to find and catch Pokémon Gastly?

Pokémon Gastly may be found in residential areas and around churches. It is most common at night in parks and marshes. It is possible to capture him around overgrown lakes, industrial sites, and industries.

Gastly does not appear regularly on the map. It may sometimes hatch from an egg or be caught during an event.

Evolution family

Gastly is part of a three-member family.

Regular

40.

Gastly Gastly_candy
#092 Gastly

25 Gastly_candy
Haunter
#093 Haunter
Icon_Friendship_Trade
or
100 Gastly_candy
Gengar
#094 Gengar
200 Icon_Friendship_TradeGengar_mega_energy (1)
Gengar_mega
Mega Gengar

 

Shiny

40.

Gastly_shiny
#092 Gastly

25 Gastly_candy
Haunter_shiny
#093 Haunter
Icon_Friendship_Trade
or
100 Gastly_candy
Gengar_shiny
#094 Gengar
200 Icon_Friendship_TradeGengar_mega_energy (1)
Gengar_mega_shiny
Mega Gengar

Availability

  • Gastly was released along with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
  • Shiny_Pokemon_icon Shiny form of Gastly was released after Gengar Special Raid Challenge on November 3rd, 2018.