Giratina (Origin Form) is a Pokémon GO Tier 5 Raid Boss. The strongest Giratina Origin Form counters are largely the same as Giratina (Altered), with powerful Dragon, Dark, Ghost, and Ice types like Rayquaza, Dragonite, Palkia, Gengar, Mewtwo, and Tyranitar.
NOTE: Sometimes You Can Check This page because i would add more gadget and feel free to comment below more suggestion, hope you like my list! ^-^ and don’t forget to Visit My Youtube Channel for Daily Pokemon Go Videos!
- 2018 – 2105 CP in the absence of a weather boost (Level 20)
- 2523 – 2631 CP in foggy or windy conditions (Level 25)
Giratina (Origin Formebest-case )’s scenario is a very manageable pair with Best Friend Bonuses and complete teams of Dragons, perhaps with Mamoswine or Gengar thrown in for good measure. When battling this raid monster, use 3-6 high-level players or 6+ lower-leveled people.
ON THIS PAGE: Giratina (Origin Forme) Raid Guide In Pokemon GO
- Geratina Counters:
- Weather Effects
- Raid Moves and Stats for Giratina Analysis
- What exactly distinguishes Giratina (Origin Forme) from the Altered Forme?
In Pokémon GO, this article covers the greatest counters, forme stats, and moves Giratina (Origin Forme) may have.
Geratina Counters:[ps2id id=’Geratina Counters: ‘ target=”/]
|#||Pokemon||Fast Move||Charge Move||Time to win||Deaths|
|5.||Dragon Tail||Draco Meteor||557.25s||23.00|
|7.||Dragon Tail||Draco Meteor||552.15s||25.17|
|8.||Dragon Breath||Draco Meteor||589.65s||20.17|
|11.||Dragon Breath||Draco Meteor||586.13s||23.83|
|12.||Dragon Tail||Draco Meteor||589.49s||24.67|
|13.||Dragon Tail||Dragon Claw||565.65s||28.17|
|14.||Dragon Breath||Dragon Claw||593.84s||25.17|
|16.||Powder Snow||Weather Ball||625.88s||22.33|
|17.||Dragon Breath||Dragon Claw||634.15s||22.33|
|19.||Shadow Claw||Shadow Ball||609.32s||26.67|
|21.||Dragon Breath||Draco Meteor||638.44s||26.33|
|24.||Psycho Cut||Shadow Ball||625.33s||28.83|
|25.||Dragon Breath||Dragon Claw||604.88s||31.83|
|30.||Shadow Claw||Shadow Ball||586.04s||35.50|
|34.||Dragon Breath||Draco Meteor||734.28s||25.00|
Mega Houndoom is a formidable foe of Giratina. It deals a ton of damage on its own and has a time to win that is almost 120 seconds quicker than Rayquaza. When combined with the fact that it increases the damage of other dark attackers on the field, Houndoom is the clear option.
Rayquaza is a beast against any Forme of Giratina, exploiting its vulnerability to Dragon-type attacks and doing enormous amounts of damage in the smallest period of time. Dragonite and Salamence are almost identical, with slightly faster timings and, in Salamence’s case, more faints.
Tyranitar is sluggish, behind Rayquaza by more than 100 seconds, yet very efficient when it comes to Potion use. If you’re low on potions but still want to be helpful in the raid, this is one of your better choices.
Weavile, along with Mamoswine, is one of the few pure Ice-types that can be regarded a top-tier counter when it comes to Ice-types. Surprisingly, your quickest time will be with a mixed set that includes an Ice-type charged attack and a Dark-type fast move.
When Shadow Ball Mewtwo can do Super Effective damage, it’s a good choice. It faints less than a Gengar but also has a higher Time-to-Win owing to Psycho Cut or Confusion not being Super Effective. It can also deal with Ice Beam, but bear in mind that Shadow Ball is superior.
Mamoswine was unquestionably the greatest Ice-type in the game when it was released on Community Day. It’s no wonder that it’s ranked as one of the finest counters. Giratina, on the other hand, does not have a dual vulnerability to ice, thus even its strength is overshadowed by other, more powerful dragons.
The first non-dragon to be mentioned is Gengar. It’s an excellent Glass Cannon choice, with either its heritage Shadow Claw fast move or its Gengar Day Exclusive, Lick. It will fade often, but the damage will be well worth it.
Weather Effects[ps2id id=’Weather Effects’ target=”/]
Giratina will be boosted by Fog and Windy weather, while being more vulnerable in Fog, Windy, Cloudy, and Snow.
|Windy||Allows a Level 25 Encounter from Weather Boost. Boosts Dragon attackers.||Boosts Giratina’s Dragon Tail and Dragon Pulse|
|Cloudy||Boosts Fairy attackers||–|
|Snow||Boosts Ice attackers||–|
|Fog||Allows a Level 25 Encounter from Weather Boost. Boosts Ghost and Dark attackers.||Boosts Giratina’s Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, and Ominous Wind|
Allows for a Level 25 encounter thanks to Weather Boost. Increases the effectiveness of Ghost and Dark attackers. Increases the effectiveness of Giratina’s Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, and Ominous Wind.
Raid Moves and Stats for Giratina Analysis[ps2id id=’Raid Moves and Stats for Giratina Analysis’ target=”/]
|Fast Moves||Charge Moves||DPS||TDO|
|Shadow Claw Ghost||Shadow Ball Ghost||14.54||1035.27|
|Dragon Tail Dragon||Shadow Ball Ghost||14.09||1003.71|
|Shadow Claw Ghost||Dragon Pulse Dragon||12.85||915.06|
|Dragon Tail Dragon||Dragon Pulse Dragon||12.48||888.89|
|Shadow Claw Ghost||Ominous Wind Ghost||12.10||861.61|
|Dragon Tail Dragon||Ominous Wind Ghost||11.75||836.67|
DPS and TDO are computed using Level 40 Pokemon with flawless IVs and a defender model with a DEF of 200. The numbers shown here should only be compared among themselves, since they reflect DPS and TDO estimates.
Read More: How To Defeat Mewtwo Raid Boss Guide
What exactly distinguishes Giratina (Origin Forme) from the Altered Forme?[ps2id id=’What exactly distinguishes Giratina (Origin Forme) from the Altered Forme?’ target=”/]
- The Origin Forme now has access to the greatest Ghost-type moveset in the game thanks to the availability of Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball.
- Origin Forme may also use the Fast Move: Dragon Tail, as well as the Charge Moves: Dragon Pulse and Ominous Wind.
- In the game, Origin Forme and Altered Forme switch their attack and defense numbers, becoming Origin Forme attack-based and Altered Forme defense-based.
- Origin Forme will strike harder yet be beaten quicker as a result.
- Even before weather and friendship advantages, a pair that would have been tough with Altered Forme is now completely simple with Origin Forme. As a result, it is just a less difficult battle.
- With Origin Forme, you don’t require as many individuals as you did with Altered Forme.
- It will be more intense, and there may be more faints. However, in terms of simulations, the impact is negligible. You will only witness these effects if you use your glass cannons, such as Gengar and Banette.
- If Giratina ever obtains an unique move, Origin Forme will be your go-to forme to utilize. Even with something unique, Altered Giratina would not be as often used as an Origin Forme.