Hokkaido Great Adventure 2019 Event is Here!
The Hokkaido Great Adventure was a regional event hosted in the Japanese island of Hokkaido. Vulpix was appointed Hokkaido Ambassador during the event.
Trainers, a new event (source) is taking place from September 21 through September 29 in Hokkaido (Japan), featuring Vulpix and Alola Vulpix. No word on shiny Kanto Vulpix has been shared.
- Date and time: Sunday, September 8, 2019 1 pm-4 pm
- Venue: Sapporo City Chuo-ku Minami 1jo-dori Pedestrian Street
The original article is proving difficult to translate, but here’s what we’ve learned thus far:
- This event is part of a promotional campaign between Hokkaido Daisuki Discovery Corps and Pokemon GO. Play Pokemon GO, take the bus, that’s the jam.
- The event includes increased Vulpix spawns in Hokkaido
- There are 8 different buss tickets you can collect and get a present at Pokemon Center Sapporo or Pokemon Store New Chitose Airport
- In cooperation with this event, every time you purchase a bus ticket at the designated bus terminal or sales office during this period, the “Hokkaido Daisuki Discovery Corps Bus Big Card” will give you two tickets. Neat!
- There’s a comprehensive map highlighting how bus routes and laid out and how to collect 8 different bus tickets to claim these rewards. You can check the map here.
We apologize in advance if any of the information given here is incorrect. Translating Japanese using Google Translate is tough, especially when critical information is concealed behind visuals, as is now the case. Please examine the original article and let us know if there is anything we missed!
Alolan Vulpix and Vulpix, who were named as the expedition’s leader and deputy leader in November 2018, have been promoting Hokkaido in their respective posts. Alolan Vulpix, the Fox Pokémon, lives on snow mountains. It was chosen to highlight Hokkaido, one of Japan’s most snowy regions. Vulpix, a Fox Pokémon, assists Alolan Vulpix in showcasing the best of what Hokkaido has to offer residents and visitors.
037 Alolan Vulpix
- Snow Cloak
- 0.6 m
- 9.9 kg
It has the appearance of snow come to life, and the breath it exhales is 58 degrees Fahrenheit. Keokeo is another name for it.
- Flash Fire
- 0.6 m
- 9.9 kg
Its hair and tails are very stunning. The tails divide and generate new tails as it develops.
Utility Hole Covers
Hokkaido, located on the northernmost point of the Japanese archipelago, is the biggest of Japan’s 47 prefectures, accounting for 22% of the country’s total land mass. Its natural beauty, as indicated by spectacular mountain ranges, huge marshes, and clean lakes, is its major lure. Tourists also come to Hokkaido for the cuisine grown in its fertile land and seas. It is a must-see attraction in Japan.