Meloetta’s first release is part of Go Fest 2021, therefore you must buy a ticket to the event to access this questline. Meloetta, on the other hand, will most likely be made accessible to all players through a new special research mission, much like previous legendary Pokémon like as Victini and Celebi.
NOTE: Sometimes You Can Check This page because i would add more gadget and feel free to comment below more suggestion, hope you like my list! ^-^ and don’t forget to Visit My Youtube Channel for Daily Pokemon Go Videos!
Throughout The Melody Pokémon, you will be prompted to select between two research routes, including Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star.
‘The Melody Pokémon’ quest objectives, prizes, and branching routes in Pokémon Go explained Which The Melody Pokémon research path in Pokémon Go is the best?
Differences between Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star in Pokémon Go explained
Branching research missions and routes in Pokémon Go described poster Pokémon GO 5 Year Anniversary Celebration!
Watch ‘The Melody Pokémon’ quest objectives, prizes, and branching routes in Pokémon Go described on YouTube.
Melody Pokémon is a branching special research mission in Pokémon Go with NUMBER phases and no fixed deadline.
ON THIS PAGE: How to get Meloetta, The Melody Pokémon: Research, tasks and rewards plus how to get Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star in Pokémon Go
- Step 1 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 2 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 3 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 4 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 5 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 6 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 7 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 8 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 9 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 10 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Step 11 of 11 for ‘The Melody Pokémon’
- Which The Melody Pokémon research route in Pokémon Go is the best?
- Pokemon Go Meloetta Ponyta Zigzagoon
- Pokemon Go Meloetta Flygon Gardevoir
- Differences between Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star in Pokémon Go explained
- Pokemon Go Pikachu Rock Star Pop Star
- Explanation of Pokémon Go’s branching research missions and routes
To access this questline, you must first buy a Go Fest 2021 ticket.
Because it is a branching quest, The Melody Pokémon will give you the option of two alternative routes at certain points. Your choice will have an impact on the prizes you get after you complete this level.
Read More: Let’s Talk About Pokémon GO Fest 2022
Below you’ll discover all of The Melody Pokémon’s possible routes, as well as the challenges and prizes, so beware of spoilers!
- 1 Incense for earning a heart with your Buddy
- 50 PokéBalls if you use an Incense
- Obtain 500 XP for catching 10 Pokémon.
- 500 Stardust, 1 Super Incubator, and 50 PokéBalls are the rewards.
- Step 2 will need you to select between Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star.
- You can’t change your mind once you’ve made it, so pick wisely! After completing Stage 3, you will get your selected Pikachu.
- Hatch an Egg – 25 Fantastic Balls
- Catching 20 Pokémon earns you 500 Stardust.
- Take a picture – 500 XP
- 10 Razz Berries, 10 Pinap Berries, and a Pikachu Rock Star or Pikachu Pop Star encounter, depending on your pick.
- During this level, you must pick between Zigzagoon and Ponyta.
- Remember, you can’t alter your mind after you’ve made your decision, and you’ll get the Pokémon after finishing Stage 5.
- Use 15 Berries to aid in the capture of Pokémon – 25 PokéBalls
- Make three curveball throws for 500 XP.
- Make three nice throws in a row to get 500 stardust. 10 Razz Berries, 1 Incense, and an encounter with Meloetta
- Hatted Galarian Ponyta or Zigzagoon, depending on your preference.
- At this point, you must choose between Flygon and Gardevoir.
- Choose wisely, since after you’ve made your choice, you can’t alter it, and, like in previous levels, you’ll get your choice after finishing the following step.
- Take a picture – 1 Incense 1km walk – 500 XP
- Use an Incense – 20 Ultra Balls for 500 Stardust, 3 Rare Candies, and an encounter with Meloetta-hatted Flygon or Gardevoir.
- Evolve 3 Pokémon – 3 Revives Defeat 2 Teams Power up Pokémon 3 times – 1 Star Piece 3 Hyper Potions for the Rocket Grunts
- 3 Max Potions, 3 Max Revives, and 20 Trapinch or Ralts sweets, depending on your decision at Stage 6.
- Send 3 Gifts to Your Friends – 30 Fantastic Balls
- Obtain 1000 XP by capturing 15 different Pokémon.
- Earn a heart for your Buddy – 1000 Stardust Rewards: 5 Golden Razz Berries, 5 Silver Pinap Berries, and 1 Incense
- Use 10 Berries to aid in the capture of Pokémon – 1000 XP
- Catching 10 Pokémon earns you 3000 Stardust.
- 5000 Stardust = 3000 XP
- Rewards: 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Star Piece, and a Meloetta encounter are all included.
- Capture Meloetta – 1 Lure Module Transfer 30 Pokémon – 20 Meloetta Candy
- Make a new buddy and get 3 Rare Candies as a reward: 10 Meloetta Stickers, a Meloetta t-shirt, and the Rock Star stance if you selected Rock Star Pikachu, or the Pop Star position if you chose Pop Star Pikachu.
There is no ‘optimal’ option to follow when it comes to selecting The Melody Pokémon research routes in Pokémon Go. This is due to the fact that your decision is decided by the costume Pokémon you want to get – either because of their appearance or moveset – and which posture you want.
At Stage 2, you must choose between Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star, which you may read more about in the section below.
The simplest choice you’ll have to make throughout this quest will be at Stage 4 between Galarian Ponyta and Galarian Zigzagoon by picking ‘Ponyta’ and ‘Zigzagoon’.
Both of these Pokémon will be seen in one-star raids sporting Meloetta-inspired headgear. This means you may simply choose which Pokémon you want to capture and then get the other via a raid if you want.
This option extends beyond appearances since each one knows a Charged attack, which can usually only be learned by utilizing an Elite TM. This attack is Synchronoise, a psychic-type attack for Gardevoir, and Earth Power, a ground-type move for Flygon.
Your choice will also influence whether you see hat-wearing Gardevoir or Flygon in the wild at Go Fest 2021. The incense you don’t select will still be accessible, but it won’t be wearing a hat. It will also determine whether you meet a Meloetta hat wearing Gardevoir or Flygon while snapping photos on Day Two of Go Fest (Sunday, July 18th).
Thank you to Reddit user xseriesx for assisting with this information!
Read More: List of Pokemon GO Experience Points sources
Differences between Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star in Pokémon Go explained
The most important choice you’ll have to make in The Melody Pokémon is whether you want Pikachu Pop Star by picking ‘Rock Star Pikachu’ or Pikachu Rock Star by selecting ‘Pop Star Pikachu.’
You may make a choice based only on appearance, but like with Gardevoir and Flygon, there are certain crucial aspects you should be aware of ahead.
Pikachu Pop Star learns the fairy-type attack Draining Kiss, whereas Pikachu Rock Star knows the steel-type move Meteor Mash.
Pokemon Go Pikachu Rock Star Pop Star
The position you get is also determined by the Pikachu you choose – Pikachu Rock Star unlocks the Rock Star pose, while Pikachu Pop Star grants you the Pop Star pose.
The last thing to consider is that your Pikachu pick will have a little impact on your Go Fest 2021 experience, as it will decide which Pikachu you discover while taking pictures on Day One (Saturday, July 17th) of the event.
Your selection will also alter the music playing during Go Fest 2021 to a rock-and-roll or electro-pop influenced tune. Junichi Masuda, a Pokémon music producer, created both of these songs.
By The Way, The Melody Pokémon is a unique research quest that was launched on Day One of Go Fest 2021, Saturday, July 17th, and is only available to anyone that bought a ticket to the event. After completing this quest line, you will be able to capture the legendary Meloetta.
To access this questline, you must check into Pokémon Go on either Saturday, July 17th or Sunday, July 18th between the hours of 10am and 6pm during the Go Fest 2021 event (local time).
This will immediately unlock this unique research mission, which has no deadline and may be completed anytime you choose.
You will not be able to access this research quest unless you buy a Go Fest 2021 ticket.
Aside from these restrictions, The Melody Pokémon operates in the same way as the other special research missions that unlock legendary Pokémon such as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Victini. The questline is split into a number of stages, each of which is divided into a number of tasks that you must accomplish. You’ll then be awarded for completing each individual task and the total set.
The Season of Exploration is here! Season 8 of the Go Battle League, the inclusion of Raid Achievements, and the Bidoof Breakout event are all current occurrences. Don’t forget about the forthcoming Go Fest 2021, which will take place in July! Meanwhile, the most recent big update increased the level limit, as well as adding XL Candy, boosting certain XP sources, and adding Platinum Medals.
Explanation of Pokémon Go’s branching research missions and routes
Branching research quests are a kind of special research quest in Pokémon Go, with the BIDOOF research quest being the first. These missions give you the option of taking one of two routes, which branch off into various difficulty sets and prizes.
These choices are known as pathways, and you must choose one when you reach certain phases of the research mission. After selecting your choice, you will be asked to confirm it, and you will not be allowed to alter your mind.