Pokemon GO continues on adding new wrinkles to its gaming systems, and one such new addition is that of Lucky Pokemon – extraordinary, uncommon animals that are coveted because to their good status stats-wise – but first you have to know how to obtain Pokemon Go’s Lucky Pokemon on your team.
In Pokemon Go Lucky Pokemon are simply Pokemon with a particular status. Think of them as being a little like shiny Pokemon, only their look is the same and there’s even the extreme, double-rare possibility to really discover a Lucky Shiny Pokemon. Where Shiny Pokemon are characterized by their unusual look, Lucky Pokemon have a nicer, more utilitarian benefit: they cost less Stardust to power-up.
ON THIS PAGE: How Lucky Pokémon works in Pokémon GO
- How to become Lucky Friends
- Our study examines Lucky Pokemon and mechanics we’ve observed Lucky Pokémon benefits
- Lucky Pokémon Stardust cost
- Level Stardust Candy Cost List
- How to Get A Lucky Pokémon
- How to find a Guaranteed Lucky Pokémon
- The mechanisms we’ve observed and my final toughts
Specifically, Pokemon Go Lucky Pokemon cost 50 percent less stardust to power up, making them easier to enhance the CP of and ready for fight. Stardust is one of the rarest, more difficult to grind minerals in the game. On top of that, they will have strong numbers behind-the-scenes – often a ‘IV’ stat of approximately 80 percent , while 100 percent is a ‘perfect’ Pokemon. Stats alter when a Pokemon gets Lucky, thus this is really a terrific technique to convert a previously poor Pokemon into an extremely strong one.
Basically, finding a decent, high-end Pokemon who rates highly on our tier ranking of the finest Pokemon in Pokemon Go in a fortunate form is a true stroke of… well, luck. Obviously. The name makes sense.
NOTE: Sometimes You Can Check This page because i would add more gadget and feel free to comment below more suggestion, hope you like my list! ^-^ and don’t forget to Visit My Youtube Channel for Daily Pokemon Go Videos!
These small fortunate animals are incredibly important for high-end Pokemon Go play in Gyms and Raids and the like, but they’re also recorded in the Pokedex separately.
Lucky Pokémon are a particular variety of Pokémon in Pokémon GO that need less Stardust to power-up and have minimum IV values of 12. They are not found in the wild, and they are only available via Trading.
They are relatively uncommon in GO, but you can receive a guaranteed Lucky Pokémon by trading with a Lucky buddy, or by exchanging Pokémon captured in July and August of 2016. This makes catching them simpler, however this is mainly utilized to acquire Lucky Legendary Pokémon.
READ: Regice Raid Guide
Trainer Tips offers a wonderful video that covers most of the Lucky Pokémon concepts in one sitting:
How to become Lucky Friends[ps2id id=’How to become Lucky Friends’ target=”/]
Our study examines Lucky Pokemon and mechanics we’ve observed Lucky Pokémon benefits[ps2id id=’Our study examines Lucky Pokemon and mechanics we’ve observed Lucky Pokémon benefits’ target=”/]
Lucky Pokémon have a variety of bonuses when contrasted to their non-Lucky counterparts:
- Minimum IVs for Lucky Pokémon are 12 / 12 / 12. Since IVs go only up to 15, this implies Lucky Pokémon are in the top 20 percent of Pokémon by default
- Lucky Pokémon need 50 percent less Stardust to power up. The key advantage of having Lucky variants is the lower cost to power them up.
With the increased desire for Stardust, powering up Lucky Pokémon becomes a go-to strategy of assembling a strong raiding and PvP squad. Stardust cultivation is costly and arduous, which makes Lucky Pokémon an ideal strategy to preserve Stardust.
Lucky Pokémon Stardust cost[ps2id id=’Lucky Pokémon Stardust cost’ target=”/]
The following chart illustrates power-up prices for Lucky Pokémon. Regular Pokémon need double Stardust, but same Candy cost:
Level Stardust Candy Cost List[ps2id id=’Level Stardust Candy Cost List’ target=”/]
How to Get A Lucky Pokémon[ps2id id=’How to Get A Lucky Pokémon’ target=”/]
This Particular Pokemon are solely accessible by Trading with other Trainers. When you conduct a trade, there’s a possibility that both exchanged Pokémon will turn Lucky.
Lucky Pokémon chances
The actual probabilities to receive a Lucky Pokémon through trade are not known, but research from The Silph Road and GO Hub has found some fascinating statistics, revealing that Lucky Pokémon odds fall into distinct buckets based on Pokémon age:
Niantic has stated that the following variables impact the likelihood to receive it via trading:
Pokémon age - elder Pokémon have a larger probability of triggering a Lucky Trade
Your likelihood to receive it, is solely impacted by the age of Pokemon participating in the transaction. Additionally, the game takes into consideration just the age of the oldest Pokémon engaging in a transaction.
Exchanging two old Pokémon will not provide you any meaningful gain over trading 1 old and 1 recently captured Pokémon.
READ: Regice Raid Guide
How to find a Guaranteed Lucky Pokémon[ps2id id=’How to find a Guaranteed Lucky Pokémon’ target=”/]
Via exchanging ancient Pokémon
- Must have gotten fewer than 10 Lucky Pokemon through transactions
- The traded Pokemon must be captured between July 2016 – August 2016
The guarantee operates if both requirements are satisfied for at least one participant in the deal. In other words, the least needed circumstance under which a guaranteed Lucky Pokemon may be gotten is as follows:
- Trainers Bob and Alice conduct a trade
- At least one of the transaction parties, thus either Bob or Alice, must meet the requirements given above
If both Bob and Alice complete the rules above, nothing changes, since the game only takes into consideration 1 person that satisfied the conditions, same way it takes the older Pokemon in regular, non-guaranteed transactions.
Via exchanging with Lucky Friends
When trading with Lucky Friends, whichever Pokémon are exchanged will become Lucky. This is a fantastic strategy to obtain Lucky Legendary Pokémon. You may read our feature summary here.
- In order to become Lucky Friends with someone, you need to be Best Friends with them first. Our Friends guide shows how to attain Best Friends with someone
- Once you become Best Friends, you will have a chance to become Lucky Friends by engaging with that Trainer
- You will get this opportunity once every day when you and your Best Friend do the following:
- Trade Pokémon
- open a Gift from each other
- steam up in raids and Gym battles
- or challenge each other to a Trainer Battle.
- If successful, the game will alert that you are Lucky Friends, and it will mention as such in your Friends listing.
- Once the deal is done, you will revert to being ‘regular’ Best Friends again.
The mechanisms we’ve observed and my final toughts[ps2id id=’The mechanisms we’ve observed and my final toughts’ target=”/]
We studied the findings and came to the following conclusions:
- We firmly feel that the game solely takes into consideration age of the older Pokemon engaging in the deal. This is the only hypothesis we tested that confirms Niantic’s official declaration that elder Pokemon provide better probability to receive a Lucky.
- According to our tests and observations, trading two “old” Pokemon doesn’t assist you in any major manner, since the game will take into consideration just 1 age – the age of the oldest Pokemon in the exchange
We did not detect any association between Lucky Pokemon and these data points:
- Pilot medal level
- Gentleman medal level
- Friendship level
- Trainer level
If you like this post pelase share it, it’s soo important to us improve everyday with this epic news!