The Pokémon GO Fest 2021 is almost approaching! The excitement is palpable, and in addition to our huge GO Fest preparation guide, we’re giving you a two-part condensed guide to the whole event. For Day 1 features and extras, see the GO Fest 2021 Day 1 Pocket Guide. Hope You Like this Ultimate Pokémon GO Fest 2021- Day 2: Pocket Guide
NOTE: Sometimes You Can Check This page because i would add more gadget and feel free to comment below more suggestion, hope you like my list! ^-^ and don’t forget to Visit My Youtube Channel for Daily Pokemon Go Videos!
We’ll go through all of the GO Fest Day 2 features, bonuses, and raids in this post. Please keep in mind that you may take up and finish Strange Rings Special Research on Day 2.
ON THIS PAGE: An Ultimate Pokémon GO Fest 2021- Day 2: Pocket Guide
- Bonuses and features
- Holders of tickets
- Wind Hour Raids (Counters guides linked)
- Raids at Lava Hour
- Raids during Frost Hour
- Hoopa Strange Rings Special Research Wallpaper
- Timed Research
Bonuses and features[ps2id id=’Bonuses and features’ target=”/]
- All trainers, regardless of whether or not you have a ticket
- When incubation during event hours, cut the distance in half.
- Lures have a three-hour lifespan.
- Igglybuff, Chingling, Audino, and other species hatch from 7km eggs.
- Field Research Exclusive to the Event Special visual effects on the map
- From Friday, July 16 at 1:00 p.m. PDT through Sunday, July 18 at 11:00 p.m. PDT, there will be six unique transactions each day.
- During event hours, evolve Kirlia to obtain the Community Day move Synchronoise on Gardevoir, or evolve Vibrava to gain Earth Power on Flygon.
Holders of tickets[ps2id id=’Holders of tickets’ target=”/]
- A bonus of 10,000 XP after completing a raid.
- Spin Gyms to gain up to ten standard raid passes (orange)
- Timed research was completed in order to acquire up to eight remote raid passes (blue)
- Free event package with three more remote raid passes
- Special event stickers may be obtained by spinning PokeStops.
- On Sunday, after completing the special study, utilizing GO Snapshot will result in a photobomb encounter with either Meloetta Hat Gardevoir or Meloetta Hat
- Flygon, depending on which you selected during the research.
Raids[ps2id id=’Raids’ target=”/]
The themed hours on Day 2 will not rotate — regardless matter where you are, you will begin with Wind Hour at 10 a.m. on July 18, then moving on to Lava, Frost, and Thunder, before returning to Wind at 2 p.m.
Wind Hour Raids (Counters guides linked)[ps2id id=’Wind Hour Raids (Counters guides linked)’ target=”/]
Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Latias, Latios, Regigigas, and Altered Forme are all examples of Pokémon. Giratina, Cresselia, Virizion, and Therian are a few examples. Forme Tornadus
Virizion, Mewtwo (raid and Rocket attacker, PvP Master League), Altered Forme Giratina (raid and Rocket attacker, PvP Ultra League), and Cresselia are the top meta targets (PvP Ultra League)
Raids at Lava Hour[ps2id id=’Raids at Lava Hour’ target=”/]
Moltres (top Fire type attacker), Groudon (top Ground type attacker, PvP Master League), Reshiram (top Fire type attacker), Terrakion are the top meta targets (top Rock type attacker) Landorus Therian Forme (top Ground type attacker)
Raids during Frost Hour[ps2id id=’Raids during Frost Hour’ target=”/]
Top meta targets include Articuno (PvP Ultra League), Lugia (ranked first in PvP Master League), Kyogre (top Water type attacker), and Palkia (top Dragon type attacker)
Rayquaza (top Dragon and Flying type attacker), Dialga (top Dragon and Steel type attacker, PvP Master League), and Zekrom are the top meta targets (top Dragon and Electric type attacker)
Hoopa Strange Rings Special Research Wallpaper[ps2id id=’Hoopa Strange Rings Special Research Wallpaper’ target=”/]
Strange Rings is a Special Research quest line that debuted during the 2021 Pokémon GO Fest. The quest line revolves on the legendary Pokémon Hoopa and its mischievous exploits in the world of Pokémon GO.
Timed Research[ps2id id=’Timed Research’ target=”/]
- Timed Raid Day Timed Research Steps 1-8 (this step repeats 7 times)
- Battle in a Raid Reward: x100 Stardust
- Rewards:x3 Max Potion, x1 Remote Raid Pass, and x3 Max Revive
Conclusion[ps2id id=’Conclusion’ target=”/]
And that concludes our coverage of GO Fest Day 2 trainers – don’t forget to check out the Pocket Guide to GO Fest for Day 1 if you haven’t already!