Note:This is an “list or light version” without photo if you have some problem to read the Normal Version maybe for hardware or connection fault, by the way if you want to see the normal version you can click HERE.
Sometimes You Can Check This page because i would add more gadget and feel free to comment below more suggestion, hope you like my list! ^-^ and don’t forget to Visit My Youtube Channel for Daily Pokemon Go Videos!
ON THIS PAGE: Pokémon Go: Complete list of Shiny Pokémon April 2022
- Which Shiny Pokémon are currently available in Pokémon Go?
- What are Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?
- Limited Pokemon Go Shiny Pokémon
- Every Gen I Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen II Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen III Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen IV Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen V Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen VIShiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen VII Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- Every Gen VIII Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- POKEMON GO SHINY F.A.Q.
Which Shiny Pokémon are currently available in Pokémon Go?[ps2id id='Which Shiny Pokémon are currently available in Pokémon Go?' target=”/]
Pokemon Go Shiny Story: The First Shiny Pokemon is presented as a component of the Water Festival Event, with Magikarp and Gyarados, new Shiny Pokémon are added to Pokémon Go with basically every occasion and Community Day. There are currently so many Shiny Pokémon that it very well may be difficult to monitor which Pokémon you ought to check. Here is the finished rundown of Shiny Pokémon as of the present moment, and how you can get them all! What's more, make certain to look at our best Pokémon Go frill; a Pokémon Go Plus or a Go-Tcha will make Shiny hunting go much speedier!
What are Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?[ps2id id='What are Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?' target=”/]
Basically, Shiny Pokémon are variety variations. There is just a single Shiny variety variation per Pokémon. A few variations are clear similar to Shiny Gyarados is red rather than blue. Others are more unobtrusive, as Shiny Bulbasaur or Squirtle, which are a similar variety yet marginally various shades. In the center games, each and every Pokémon has a sparkling variation, however in Pokémon Go, Shiny Pokémon are opened during Community Day, different occasions, or with refreshes.
In the event that a Shiny isn't opened, it doesn't make any difference the number of that Pokémon you get, you won't ever track down a Shiny Pokémon. Then again, once opened Shiny Pokémon are definitely more normal in Pokémon Go than they are in the center games, particularly during occasions. All things considered, they're really uncommon, so your smartest choice to observing Shiny Pokémon is to tap on each and every Pokémon to generate. Glossy checking takes time, however when you know which species can be Shiny, it is significantly simpler.
Note: One other significant thing to think about while Shiny Hunting, for the most part you can't get an advanced Shiny Pokémon. For instance, in the event that you tap on an Ivysaur on the guide, it can't be Shiny, despite the fact that Shiny Bulbasaur can be gotten. There are uncommon occasions where this isn't true, and Mega Raids by and large get the opportunity of being Shiny.
Limited Pokemon Go Shiny Pokémon[ps2id id='Limited Pokemon Go Shiny Pokémon' target=”/]
Albeit most Pokémon with the possibility to be Shiny in Pokémon Go generally get the opportunity of being Shiny, there are a few exemptions. The accompanying Pokémon have limits on when their Shiny variations can be experienced:
- Mew: Shiny Mew must be acquired by finishing the Masterwork Research line All-in-One #151 as a prize for the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto occasion and is restricted to one for every record.
- Celebi: Shiny Celebi must be gotten by finishing the Special Research line Distracted by Something Shiny that was just accessible during the Secrets of the Jungle occasion.
- Unown: Only select letters of Unown can possibly be Shiny and just during select occasions.
- Smeargle: Shiny Smeargle was just accessible during the New Pokémon Snap occasion, however ought to be accessible again during the Pokémon Go Tour: Johto occasion.
- Meltan: Shiny Meltan must be experienced during select occasions.
Melmetal: Shiny Melmetal must be developed as will be basically as restricted as Shiny Meltan.
Each Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go
On February 20, 2021, each missing Gen I Shiny Pokémon was added to Pokémon Go and in February of 2022, the leftover Gen II Shiny Pokémon will be added. Here are generally the Shiny Pokémon accessible in Pokémon Go, partitioned by age and arranged by global Pokédex number.
Every Gen I Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen I Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Found in the Kanto region of Gen I, the first 151 Pokémon's Shiny variants have all been featured in Pokémon Go
- Bulbasaur (Variants: Shedinja, Party Hat, Pikachu Hat)
- Venusaur (Variants: Clone, Mega)
- Charmander (Variants: Cubone, Party Hat, Pikachu Hat)
- Charizard (Variants: Clone, Mega X, Mega Y)
- Squirtle (Variants: Sunglasses, Yamask, Party Hat, Pikachu Hat)
- Wartortle (Variants: Sunglasses)
- Blastoise (Variants: Sunglasses, Clone, Mega)
- Beedrill (Variants: Mega)
- Pidgeot (Variants: Mega)
- Rattata (Variants: Alolan)
- Raticate (Variants: Alolan, Party Hat)
- Pikachu (Variants: Ash Caps, Party Hat, Santa Hat, Witch Hat, Fragment Cap, Summer Hat, Detective Hat, Flower Crown, Straw Hat, Mimikyu, Snow Beanie, Holiday Sweater, New Years Hat, Charizard Cap, Umbreon Cap, Rayquaza Cap, Lucario Cap, Holiday Pikachu, Explorer Pikachu, Flying Pikachu, Pikachu Libre, World Cap)
- Raichu (Variants: Ash Caps, Party Hat, Santa Hat, Witch Hat, Fragment Cap, Summer Hat, Detective Hat, Flower Crown, Alolan, Snow Beanie, New Years Hat, World Cap, )
- Sandshrew (Variants: Alolan)
- Sandslash (Variants: Alolan)
- Nidorino (Variants: Party Hat)
- Vulpix (Variants: Alolan)
- Ninetails (Variants: Alolan)
- Diglett (Variants: Alolan)
- Dugtrio (Variants: Alolan)
- Meowth (Variants: Alolan)
- Persian (Variants: Alolan)
- Geodude (Variants: Alolan)
- Graveler (Variants: Alolan)
- Golem (Variants: Alolan)
- Slowpoke (Variants: New Years Glasses)
- Slowbro (Variants: New Years Glasses, Mega)
- Grimer (Variants: Alolan)
- Muk (Variants: Alolan)
- Gengar (Variants: Party Hat, Mega Banette costume, Mega)
- Exeggutor (Variants:Alolan)
- Marowak (Variants: Alolan)
- Weezing (Variants: Galarian)
- Mr. Mime
- Gyarados (Variants: Mega)
- Eevee (Variants: Flower Crown, Party Hat)
- Vaporeon (Variants: Flower Crown)
- Jolteon (Variants: Flower Crown)
- Flareon (Variants: Flower Crown)
- Mew Only through Special Research
Every Gen II Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen II Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Originally discovered in the Johto region, all of the Gen II Shiny Pokémon are available in Pokémon Go:
- Hoothoot (Variants: New Years hat)
- Pichu (Variants: Ash Cap, Party Hat, Santa Hat, Witch Hat, Summer Style, Snow Beanie)
- Ampharos (Variants: Mega)
- Espeon (Variants: Flower Crown)
- Umbreon (Variants: Flower Crown)
- Unown (Variants: A, C, F, G, J, L, O, R, T, and U)
- Wobbuffet (Variants: Party Hat)
- Steelix (Variants: Mega)
- Delibird (Variants: Holiday Ribbon)
- Houndoom (Variants: Mega)
- Stantler (Variants: Jingle Bells)
- Smoochum (Variants: Bow Tie)
- Celebi Only through Special Research
Every Gen III Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen III Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Originally discovered in the Hoenn region, here's every Gen III Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go:
- ZIgzagoon (Variants: Galarian)
- Linoone (Variants: Galarian)
- Wurmple (Variants: Party Hat)
- Manectric (Variants: Mega)
- Spinda (Variants: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9)
- Altaria (Variants: Mega)
- Castform (Variants:Normal, Rainy)
- Spheal (Variants: Holiday Scarf)
- Deoxys (Variants: Normal forme, Defense forme)
Every Gen IV Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen IV Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Originally discovered in the Sinnoh region, here's every Gen IV Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go:
- Shinx (Variants: Top hat)
- Burmy (Variants: Plant, Sandy, Trash)
- Wormadam (Variants: Plant, Sandy, Trash)
- Mime Jr.
- Croagunk (Variants: Baseball Cap)
- Abomasnow (Variants: Mega)
- Leafeon (Variants: Flower Crown)
- Glaceon (Variants: Flower Crown, Holiday Cape)
- Giratina (Variants: Origin forme, Altered forme)
Every Gen V Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen V Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Originally discovered in the Unova region, here's every Gen V Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go:
- Darumaka (Variants: Unovan, Galarian)
- Darmanitan (Variants: Unovan, Galarian)
- Yamask (Variants: Unovan only)
- Cubchoo (Variants: Holiday Ribbon)
- Tornadus (Variants: Incarnate forme only)
- Thundurus (Variants: Incarnate forme only)
- Landorus (Variants: Incarnate forme only)
- Genesect (Variants: Burn Drive)
Every Gen VI Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen VI Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Originally discovered in the Kalos region, here's every Gen VI Shiny Pokémon available:
Every Gen VII Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen VII Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Originally discovered in the Alola region, Gen VII has more than just the Alolan Variants of Gen I Pokémon. You can find the following Shiny Gen VII Pokémon in Pokémon Go:
- Alolan Rattata
- Alolan Raticate
- Alolan Raichu
- Alolan Sandshrew
- Alolan Sandslash
- Alolan Vulpix
- Alolan Ninetales
- Alolan Diglett
- Alolan Dugtrio
- Alolan Meowth
- Alolan Persian
- Alolan Geodude
- Alolan Graveler
- Alolan Golem
- Alolan Grimer
- Alolan Muk
- Alolan Exeggutor
- Alolan Marowak
- Lycanroc (Midday)
- Lycanroc (Midnight)
Every Gen VIII Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go[ps2id id='Every Gen VIII Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go' target=”/]
Although we're a ways off from seeing most of the Pokémon from the Galar region introduced in Pokémon Go, there are a few who have already been introduced, as well as Galarian Variants of a few previous Gen Pokémon. So far, the only Shiny Pokémon from Gen VIII are:
- Galarian Meowth
- Galarian Ponyta
- Galarian Rapidash
- Galarian Farfetch'd
- Galarian Weezing
- Galarian Zigzagoon
- Galarian Linoone
- Galarian Darumaka
- Galarian Darmanitan
- Galarian Stunfisk
POKEMON GO SHINY F.A.Q.[ps2id id='POKEMON GO SHINY F.A.Q.' target=”/]
What are the chances of tracking down a Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?
Right now, most gauge Shiny experiences outside of occasions at 1/400, however during occasions (specifically Community Day) the odds are good that a lot higher, now and then even as high as 1/20. Indeed, even outside of occasions, notwithstanding, this is an emotional increment from the 1/4096 base rate in center games, or 1/512 utilizing both the Masuda Method and a Shiny Charm.
That having been said, It's as yet irregular, so you can move a Shiny immediately, or it could take both of you or even multiple times as long as another person. Your smartest option to observing Shiny Pokémon is to tap on each and every Pokémon that brings forth.
Would you be able to find in an Egg a Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?
Indeed and there is even a proof to help that child Pokémon have a higher possibility being Shiny than other incubated Pokémon.
Do Shiny Pokémon appear on Nearby or Sightings in Pokémon Go?
No. While all Pokémon appear on Nearby or Sightings, they look typical very much like they look on the guide.
It's possibly uncovered as a Shiny when you tap on it and go to the catch screen. Along these lines, in the event that you see a typical Magikarp or Pikachu on Nearby or Sightings, don't limit it – when you tap on it, it very well may be a Shiny. Furthermore, that rundown of conceivable Shiny Pokémon gets longer constantly, so try to Shiny actually look at them all!
Are Shiny Pokémon Shiny for everybody in Pokémon Go?
No. With Ditto, when a not set in stone to be Ditto, the servers make it Ditto for everybody. With Shiny Pokémon, it's done on a player-by-player premise.
That implies you and a companion would both catch a similar Magikarp, yours be able to could end up being Shiny, and theirs not.
There has been one special case up to this point: For the July 2018 Community Day, Pokémon Go had Sunglasses Squirtle accessible through Field Research and, undertakings that had a Shiny Sunglasses Squritle were Shiny for everybody!
Would you be able to insert Shiny Pokémon in Gyms in Pokémon Go?
You can, however with two provisos:
- Shiny Legendaries actually can't go in Gyms.
- Shiny don't consider different Pokémon, so on the off chance that there's now a normal form in the Gym, you can't add your Shiny adaptation.
Do Shiny Pokémon appear in the Pokédex in Pokémon Go?
They do. Despite the fact that they are not independent passages, you can get to the Shiny variations on the principle sections very much like orientation vaniants. To see the Shiny variations, follow these simple task:
- Tap the Menu button (resembles a Poké Ball), button right.
- Tap Pokédex, top center.
- Tap on the Pokémon you need to check. (Just Magikarp and Gyarados until further notice.)
- Search for the Shiny identification.
Obviously, the Shiny identification will just show up whenever you've gotten a Shiny form of that Pokémon. On the other hand, in the event that the Shiny Variant is the only one you've gotten, you will not have the option to see the standard forme in your Pokédex.
Do Shiny Pokémon perform better than a normal Pokemon in Pokémon Go?
Not a chance. Shiny Pokémon have the equivalent details (IV) as non-Shiny variations. Or, in other words, a reach. You can get an ideal Shiny Magikarp, yet you can likewise get a not-really ideal one. They additionally have no unique movesets or abilities of any sort. Beside appearing to be unique, they're actually something very similar.
In any case, Community Day is the most straightforward chance to get Shiny Pokémon. Whenever developed during the occasion window, Shiny Pokémon will get the selective move very much like the ordinary included Pokémon, so a ton of Shiny Pokémon in all actuality do have that restrictive move.
Assuming you advance Shiny Pokémon do you get its Shiny development in Pokémon Go?
Indeed. Shiny status, very much like IVs, stays with a Pokémon during advancement. On the off chance that you get a Shiny Magikarp and choose to hit the Evolution button, you'll wind up with a Shiny Gyarados. Truth be told, with exceptionally restricted exemptions, this is the best way to get a Shiny developed Pokémon.
On the off chance that you get a gleaming Pokémon, would it be able to transform into a Shiny Ditto in Pokémon Go?
No. Magikarp was eliminated from the Ditto possibilities not long after Shiny Magikarp opened up, and the equivalent has remained constant for other normal Pokémon since. Notwithstanding, on February 20, 2021, the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto occasion will open the excess Gen 1 Shiny Pokémon, including Ditto. It is hazy if this implies that Pokémon with the possibility to be Shiny will actually want to be Ditto or then again assuming Niantic will deal with Shiny Ditto uniquely in contrast to other Shiny Pokémon.
Would your exchange Shiny Pokémon be able to back to the teacher in Pokémon Go?
You can move Shiny Pokémon, however the game will give you an admonition similarly as occasion Pokémon.
When More Shiny Pokémon are coming to Pokémon Go?
New Shiny Pokémon are delivered during most occasions and Community Days. Now and then, they are likewise presented with refreshes. You can rely on somewhere around one transformative family being added to the Shiny pool every month.
Alright, fine, simply let me know how to get them all!
To start with, you need to find however many Pokémon as you can. That implies finding generates or settles where those kinds of Pokémon are normal. Then, at that point, tap, tap, tap away and check whether you experience a Shiny.
For eggs and infants, gather the most that you can. Stroll however much you can. What's more, hatch, hatch, hatch.
For the Raid Pokémon, the story is something very similar. Track down the Raids. Beat the Raid Boss. Trust the one you get is Shiny.
Field Research. Track down the assignments that give you a Pokémon with a Shiny structure, then, at that point, work with your local area to observe the PokéStops offering the right undertakings, and afterward complete the most that you can.
Shiny Field Research Pokémon have a 0% escape rate, however for all the other things, recall your fundamentals:
- ABC. Continuously be bending. When you can nail Curve Ball without fail, you'll get a 1.7x reward like clockwork.
- Maximize your awards. Some are simpler to get than others however they consume no assets like Great or Ultra Balls or Razz Berries, so when you get them, that 1.1x to 1.3x is consequently applied each time.
- Consistency counts. Hold back nothing objective you can nail without fail. Assuming that is Nice, it's great. Assuming that is Great or Excellent, significantly more pleasant. Yet, better the reward you get then one you miss, and that extra 1.3 to 2x additionally doesn't consume assets and can have an effect.
- Razz seriously. Use Razz Berries as needs be. Not at all like Great or Ultra Balls, you can't miss with a Razz Berry and its 1.5x reward will go on until you hit. For the new Golden Razz Berries, it's 2.5x!
- Knock them Balls. Utilize Great and Ultra Balls to boost your chances. You get an additional a 1.5x for a Great Ball and 2x for a Ultra Ball so use them to get those very interesting or difficult to get Pokémon.
Any Shiny Pokémon questions?
Do you have any inquiries concerning getting Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go? Need to flaunt your most recent Shiny catch? Drop us a remark beneath and make certain to look at our Complete Pokédex so you can be the absolute best like nobody at any point was!