Best moveset for Sawsbuck – Spring
The green moves benefit from the Same Type Attack Bonus and deliver 20% more damage.
Sawsbuck is part of a two-member family.
- Autumn Sawsbuck was released at the start of The Seasons Change on October 9th, 2020.
- Summer Sawsbuck was released at the start of southern hemisphere of Season of Celebration on December 1st, 2020.
- Winter Sawsbuck was released at the start of northern hemisphere of Season of Celebration on December 1st, 2020.
- Spring Sawsbuck was released at the start of northern hemisphere of Season of Legends on March 1st, 2021.
- Sawsbuck can be acquired by evolution only.
Sawsbuck is a deer-like Pokémon with brown and cream fur and rhomboid ears with darker insides. It has light-orange patterns on its eyes that curl down to the sides of its face. It has a dark brown nose and cream fur on the sides of its cheeks and chin. Its underbelly is rimmed with light-orange stripes, and its back is ornamented with seasonal spots: pink in spring, green in summer, orange in autumn, and white in winter. It has delicate limbs that are capped with hooves. Unless it’s summer, its brown tail is always pointing down. Sawsbuck herds are headed by the Sawsbuck with the most magnificent antlers. It can adapt to practically any environment and can survive almost anyplace, although it prefers to dwell away from people. It feeds on plants. Horn Leech was Generation V’s trademark move.
Its look varies with the seasons. A tuft of cream fur develops on its breast in the spring, and its antlers are covered with pink flowers. Its tail points up in the summer, it gets tufts of hair on the back of its head, and its antlers have green leaves. It has a cream tuft of hair on its breast in the autumn, and the leaves on its antlers are red and brown. During the winter, the cream hair becomes white, and tufts of white fur emerge on the chest and lower limbs, as well as the antlers. Sawsbuck have been described to as the “harbingers of spring”.